My past commissions have involved portraits (pencil, watercolor, and oil), floral watercolor paintings, pet portraits, bird art, business signs, book illustrations, wedding invitation illustrations, business logo illustrations, etc.
How it works:
1. Contact me here with your ideas for custom art; descriptions (size, medium, photo references, color theme, etc.). The photo should be clear and a decent size for the best results. I can work from different photographs and compose them into one artwork.
2. I require a 50% down payment before I start on your painting or drawing. Once I receive your payment. I will start on your artwork. I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle.
3. I aim to please and I will send you a final scan of the work for your approval. The remaining 50% of the cost is then due. Once the balance is received, the artwork will then be shipped.
4. I will give you an estimated due date of when it will be finished. Commissions take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks depending on my schedule, time of year, and the nature of your commission. Please keep in mind that I receive other orders so if you would like the work by a specific date, give me ample time to create it.
5. Please note that international commissions may take longer to arrive due to customs.